Residence De Barge is a newly-constructed, nearly zero energy residential project in West-Flanders, offering timeless and prestigious newly-built flats in a quiet and green area. Since each home has been equipped with a geothermal heat pump system, you will benefit from low energy bills for both heating and air conditioning.
This project consists of:
- 20 new build flats
- 30 underground garages
- 3 commercial premises.
Residence De Barge has been set up as a clever mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom flats, with each one of them boasting a large terrace of 40 to 130 m² in tropical hardwood.
New apartments of superior quality, in the perfect location
When you choose a newly-built flat in Residence De Barge, you don’t just get quality living. Its location by the Roeselare-Leie canal, across the turning basin and castle domain and close to the station, is just perfect for anyone looking for peace and quiet, surrounded by green, but still with the town centre a stone’s throw away.
Great for the environment – and your budget
A newly-built apartment in Residence De Barge also is an investment in sustainability. Both heating and air conditioning happens through a geothermal heat pump, so each flat complies with the 2021 nearly zero energy standard: an energy level lower than E30. This also means you will benefit from government subsidies*. Each apartment has also been fitted with an integrated 190 litre boiler system for domestic hot water. The result: up to 80% free energy!
* subject to the current government measures remaining in place and an E level <30 as per final calculation by the EPB certifier after completion. The E level differs from apartment to apartment.
- Attractive architecture offering great outdoor living terraces.
- Very quiet and green location, with excellent accessibility, close to the station.
- New park zone in development, opening up to the towpath without maintenance costs for the residents.
- Nearly zero energy apartments reducing energy costs.